Search Search

Reporting Title IX Concerns Outside of Caltech

Students may file complaints with the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights at 415-486-5555 or

Employees have the right to file a complaint with the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, which have the authority to remedy violations.

Everyone may contact the Pasadena Police Department at 626-744-4241.

Anonymous reports may be filed by contacting the Caltech Hotline at 626-395-8787 or 888-395-8787.

Beneficiaries of NASA funds can file a complaint at or find more information at

Beneficiaries of NSF funds can file a complaint the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at, (703) 292-8020 or find more information at